Walk around the vehicle, checking each category in the DVCR.
Tap “thumbs up” to report NO DAMAGE or “thumbs down” to report DAMAGE.
Click the “question mark” ? button on the top right of the screen for a list of reportable damage for each category.
Select a category and then sub-category to report damage. You will be prompted to take a photo.
- Take a picture of the damage. Choose USE PHOTO and add comments, if desired.
- Click REPORT DAMAGE.
- Continue through checklist, following the steps above to report any damage.
- Click FILE REPORT to complete DVCR.
Damage criteria for “thumbs down” :
- Windshield: bigger than a dime in line of sight; bigger than a dollar bill not in line of sight; any hole
- Side Mirrors: broken, cracked or missing
- Tires: uneven wear, low pressure, cracks; ground vehicle if metal exposed, balding or bulging
- Body Damage: bigger than a dollar bill
- Lights: not working; damaged or broken
- Wiper Blades: missing, damaged, working poorly
- Brakes: not working properly, making noise (squeaking/grinding)