The default screen is the Dashboard. There will be no data displayed until you have taken your first trip. Once you have taken one or more trips, the Dashboard and related screens will contain the following data:
- Trips, Miles, and Hours represent total trips taken, and miles and hours driven since beginning to use Mentor.
- YOU: Your overall FICO® Safe Driving Score – a score that reflects a rolling average of trip scores across the most recent 7 days. This score reflects your driving performance in all five areas – Acceleration, Braking, Cornering, Speeding, and Distraction – on a scale of 100-850.
- YOUR DSP: Your DSP’s average score.
- TOP 10%: The average score for the Top 10% of drivers on your DSP.
Middle Portion of App (Ribbon)
This section provides specific feedback regarding how well you are performing across individual driver behavior categories using a rating of Good, Average, and Poor:
Swipe left and swipe right to see all the icons:
- Overall FICO® Safe Driving Score
- Distraction: device use of any kind (i.e., texting, placing/receiving phone calls, and interacting with the device while driving)
Bottom Half of App
- Last Trip: Rating score for the most recent trip taken (tap on this to see trip details). Ratings are on a 5-point qualitative scale: Great, Good, Avg (Average), Poor, and Risky
- Coaching Playlist: Overall number of coaching modules assigned to you that are not yet complete. Tap on the “Coaching Playlist” number to view your list of New and Complete coaching modules, or to watch any of the coaching modules.
You can tap on the Leaderboard graph to see a breakdown of score ranges and your progress towards the 850-point goal. Here you will also see Driver Level Feedback Factors.
Driver Level Feedback Factors
Driver level feedback factors that provide deeper insight into the behaviors that contribute to driver's overall FICO® Safe Driving Score (rolling average of trip scores across the most recent 7 days). Tap the dashboard bars to view Driver Feedback Factors. Here you will see the Feedback Factors, both positive and negative, that impacted your 7-day FSDS.