If the area in which you drove does not match the location shown on the map for your trip, this is typically due to a faulty QR code being scanned within the vehicle you drove on that day. Faulty QR codes should be reported to your DSP and we recommend attempting to scan the VIN bar code in the vehicle instead.
Articles in this section
- What is Mentor?
- What is the FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- How is the FICO® Safe Driving Score calculated?
- I had a really high FICO® Safe Driving Score and have not incurred any negative events, and yet my score has continued to decline. What’s going on?
- What if I have privacy concerns?
- How secure is the Mentor app and platform?
- I do not see any data in my Mentor app. What could be the issue?
- What do the scores on the Dashboard screen represent?
- What do Good, Average and Poor scores represent in the middle strip of the Mentor app?
- Do I have to keep my delivery device in the same location each time I drive my vehicle?