We score drivers between the Pre-trip and Post-trip DVCRs. If you do not select “END ROUTE” and complete your Post-trip DVCR on the app, you may continue to be scored even after you leave work and get into your personal vehicle. If you fail to complete your Post-trip DVCR at the end of your route, you will still be logged out of the Mentor app at midnight, which will automatically end any on-going trip scoring.
Articles in this section
- What is Mentor?
- What is the FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- How is the FICO® Safe Driving Score calculated?
- I had a really high FICO® Safe Driving Score and have not incurred any negative events, and yet my score has continued to decline. What’s going on?
- What if I have privacy concerns?
- How secure is the Mentor app and platform?
- I do not see any data in my Mentor app. What could be the issue?
- What do the scores on the Dashboard screen represent?
- What do Good, Average and Poor scores represent in the middle strip of the Mentor app?
- Do I have to keep my phone in the same location each time I drive my vehicle?