The Driver Vehicle Condition Report (DVCR) is a checklist review of the condition of your vehicle that must be completed at the beginning of your day before you start driving, and at the end of each day when you’re finished driving. Open the Mentor app and follow the directions below for both the Pre-trip and Post-trip DVCRs:
- Tap BEGIN ROUTE.
- Confirm you are fit to drive.
- Scan the QR Code sticker on driver-side window or the VIN Barcode on the driver’s side door to initiate the Pre-trip DVCR process.
- Walk around the vehicle, checking each category on the DVCR.
- Tap thumb-up to report NO DAMAGE for a category, or thumb-down to report DAMAGE.
- If damage noted, choose the correct sub-category for the damage.
- Take a picture of the damage and choose USE PHOTO or RESHOOT, as needed.
- Choose the appropriate COMMENT from the list to report the correct damage.
- If damage not listed, choose OTHER and enter text to describe damage.
- Click REPORT DAMAGE to return to the list. Continue through checklist, following the steps above to report damage for applicable categories.
- Click FILE REPORT to complete your Pre-trip DVCR.
- At the end of your day, click END ROUTE and choose YES to confirm you have finished driving for the day.
- Walk around the vehicle to check for any new damage that may have occurred during your route.
- If there is no new damage to report, choose NO to complete your Post-trip DVCR.
- If there is new damage to report, choose YES. You will be directed to the full DVCR checklist. Follow the steps above to complete the full DVCR.
- Tap FILE REPORT to end your route.