Using GPS will not impact your trip if your device is secured and you do not interact with your device while the vehicle is moving. Secure your device in a cradle or in a safe location where it cannot move and refrain from handling the device while the vehicle is in motion. Interaction with your GPS app while you are safely parked will help you avoid Distraction events.
Articles in this section
- What is Mentor?
- What is the FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- How is the FICO® Safe Driving Score calculated?
- I had a really high FICO® Safe Driving Score and have not incurred any negative events, and yet my score has continued to decline. What’s going on?
- What if I have privacy concerns?
- How secure is the Mentor app and platform?
- I do not see any data in my Mentor app. What could be the issue?
- What do the scores on the Dashboard screen represent?
- What do Good, Average and Poor scores represent in the middle strip of the Mentor app?
- Do I have to keep my phone in the same location each time I drive my vehicle?