eDriving is the largest provider of online driver training and global driver risk management with more than 10 million U.S. consumer customers to date and 700,000 fleet drivers worldwide annually. In addition to providing state-regulated online novice driver training (a.k.a., drivers ed courses and driver permit certification) and online driver improvement courses (a.k.a., traffic school), our focus is on helping drivers become smarter and safer behind the wheel in close partnership with corporations, fleet services, and insurance companies. Our mission is to maximize road safety by using technology and online learning expertise to empower smarter, more reliable drivers to be in control of their behavior behind the wheel. For more information, visit www.edriving.com.
Articles in this section
- What is Mentor?
- What is the FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- How is the FICO® Safe Driving Score calculated?
- I had a really high FICO® Safe Driving Score and have not incurred any negative events, and yet my score has continued to decline. What’s going on?
- What if I have privacy concerns?
- How secure is the Mentor app and platform?
- I do not see any data in my Mentor app. What could be the issue?
- What do the scores on the Dashboard screen represent?
- What do Good, Average and Poor scores represent in the middle strip of the Mentor app?
- Do I have to keep my delivery device in the same location each time I drive my vehicle?