No, as long as you don’t answer them. However, if you interact with your delivery device, such as placing or answering a call, swiping away notifications, or holding your device for any reason including to text, use social media, or manipulate GPS, it will be tracked as a distraction event and counted against your score. That’s because any form of device use – including at stoplights – is one of the most dangerous behaviors while behind the wheel.
Articles in this section
- What is Mentor?
- What is the FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- How is the FICO® Safe Driving Score calculated?
- I had a really high FICO® Safe Driving Score and have not incurred any negative events, and yet my score has continued to decline. What’s going on?
- What if I have privacy concerns?
- How secure is the Mentor app and platform?
- I do not see any data in my Mentor app. What could be the issue?
- What do the scores on the Dashboard screen represent?
- What do Good, Average and Poor scores represent in the middle strip of the Mentor app?
- Do I have to keep my delivery device in the same location each time I drive my vehicle?