This is a score based on each driver’s measured driving behaviors, including Harsh Acceleration, Braking, Cornering, (device) Distraction, and Speeding. This combination of driving behaviors, along with the time of day and distance traveled are factored into the FICO® Safe Driving Score. ONLY DRIVING BEHAVIORS ARE USED IN THE SCORE CALCULATION—NO CREDIT DATA IS USED IN COMPILING THE SCORE.
Articles in this section
- What is Mentor?
- What is the FICO® Safe Driving Score?
- How is the FICO® Safe Driving Score calculated?
- I had a really high FICO® Safe Driving Score and have not incurred any negative events, and yet my score has continued to decline. What’s going on?
- What if I have privacy concerns?
- How secure is the Mentor app and platform?
- I do not see any data in my Mentor app. What could be the issue?
- What do the scores on the Dashboard screen represent?
- What do Good, Average and Poor scores represent in the middle strip of the Mentor app?
- Do I have to keep my delivery device in the same location each time I drive my vehicle?